About Wolf Futons:
- Wolf has been in business since just after the Civil War. Wolf began their four generation business in 1873...that's over 140 years in the mattress business!
- Wolf Corporation has its own fiber division which means that it is vertically integrated. In fact they actually sell cotton fiber fill to other companies in the futon business. The majority of the products within the EcoCloud Futon Mattress have also been manufactured by Wolf, including the cotton batting and our new “Eco-Cloud” fiber padding.
NATURAL COTTON BATTING
- Wolf cotton fibers used in their futon cushions are the longer "Linter Staples" ...many others use the less expensive and shorter grade cotton staples (fibers) which matt down and go flat over time. The longer cotton staples (fibers) also known as LINTERS resist setting much better than shorter "picker" fibers and they are lighter in weight and make for better resiliency, easier handling, and converting of the futon mattress...
EXCLUSIVE ECO-CLOUD CORE
- EcoCloud is Wolf’s foam replacement pad that has the same resiliency and durability as foam but is a more eco-friendly product. Made out of almost all cotton, “Eco-Cloud” is comfortable, durable, breathable and is naturally flame retardant.
- Wolf's Full Border Shell is a 3-D sewing design of 6.5 oz. white PolyCotton Duck fabric and a finished zippered closure for all WOLF covers which provide for a more tailored and finished look.