- The EcoFlex is a 8 inch fill futon mattress that is flexible enough to work on Tri-Fold futon frames. It is suitable for use as a futon sofa, loveseat, lounger and for occasional sleeping.
About Wolf Futons:
- Wolf has been in business since just after the Civil War. Wolf began their four generation business in 1873...that's over 140 years in the mattress business!
- Wolf Corporation has its own fiber division which means that it is vertically integrated. In fact they actually sell cotton fiber fill to other companies in the futon business.
NATURAL COTTON BATTING
- Wolf cotton fibers used in their futon cushions are the longer "Linter Staples" ...many others use the less expensive and shorter grade cotton staples (fibers) which matt down and go flat over time. The longer cotton staples (fibers) also known as LINTERS resist setting much better than shorter "picker" fibers and they are lighter in weight and make for better resiliency, easier handling, and converting of the futon mattress...
- This foam is Low VOC and is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or
TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants. It is made without formaldehyde or phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Wolf's Full Border Shell is a 3-D sewing design of 6.5 oz. PolyCotton Duck fabric and a finished zippered closure for all WOLF covers which provide for a more tailored and finished look.